Once the campaign has been created and tested, it is possible to set the campaign to be sent. You can set up your campaign by clicking the Schedule button in the details of a specific campaign. If the Schedule Button is not visible, it means that the settings are incorrect. This could be because you do not have the assigned sending address set to your campaign, you have turned on and have the A / B Test incorrectly set, or you do not have enough credit for sending.
There are 3 ways to schedule a campaign distribution:
- Immediate – the campaign will be sent straight away to all the recipients in the assigned subscriber list.
- Unattended – Campaign distribution will begin depending on your settings. You simply set the date and time for the campaign to be sent and delivery will be scheduled for any time in the future.
- Repeated syndicate&agency - Campaign distribution begins and ends depending on the settings. Simply set the start and end date, time and day of the week, and your delivery will be scheduled. There is also the checkbox option to generate dynamic content of the email before commencement of sending (this is used if the message is created from a template).
Campaign distribution begins and ends dependant upon the settings. Simply set the start and end date, time and day of the week, and your delivery will be scheduled. There is also the checkbox option to generate dynamic content of the email before commencement of sending (this is used if the message is created from a template).
In your campaign settings, click the Conditional Delivery button. A form is displayed in which the filtering conditions are easily filled in:
- Filter by - Select an option from the drop-down menu, whatever you select will filter the Recipient Details accordingly
- Condition - Choose from the drop-down list whether the selected item will be equal, will not be equal, will contain, will not contain, be smaller, or larger than the value listed below...
- - determines the resulting filter value. The value is selected either from the drop-down (in the case of unchanging values - eg state) or it is written in the text field (for variable values - eg email, custom field). For value variables, it is possible to choose whether to display any value in the standard format (or any text) or to display a date in a specific format.
- You can type the [CURDATE] tag in the text box and select the date format in the recipient's records from the drop-down list. In this case, the value in the recipient's record will be compared to the current date. When entering the [CURDATE] - 10 tag, the value in the recipient's record will be compared to the current date minus 10 days, etc.
[INTERVAL,min..max,increment] min / max - is the beginning and end of the numerical series specified in the recipient's details. For example, [INTERVAL, 1..20,1] Each time a campaign is sent, the number at the beginning of the number row increases by the specified increment.
You can also use the value null for an empty field or the following variable:
- [WEEK] - for a week, in format, 1, 2, ...52
- [MONTH] - for a month, in format 01, 02, ...12
- [DAY] - for a day, in format 01, 02, ...31
- [DAYOFWEEK] - for the day of the week, in format 1, 2, ...7
- [DAYOFYEAR] - for the day of the year, in format 1, 2, ...365
- [YEAR] - for the year
- [HOUR] - for an hour, in format 01, 02, ...24
- [MIN] - for a minute, in format 01, 02, ...60
- [SEC] - for a second, in format 01, 02, ...60
The rule is created by clicking the Add New Rule button. The created rule will appear in the Active Rules listing.
When creating multiple rules, proceed likewise. Create the conditions, choose whether the next rule is to be appended to the previous one using the A or OR operator and click the Insert rule button (if it is added to an existing filter) or the Add new rule button (if a new filter is to be created).
WARNING! If this filter is to be applied to that campaign, you need to check that the conditional delivery is active in the enhanced campaign settings. Under filled conditions, the Conditional Delivery button will be marked with (x).