Mailkit 2.9.1 changelog
We come up with a new update of our platform. For example, we focused on the processing of data sources, which we will also address in future updates.
So what did the last update bring?
- NEW – Added 2-Factor Authentication using mobile authenticator apps (eg Google Authenticator)
- NEW – Display delivery capping rules used during campaign sending in reports
- NEW – Incremental SQL datasource updates
- NEW – Deliverability reports are now out of Beta and available only to customers who opt-in for the service
- NEW – System (default) unsubscribe page – timeout feature added to template as optional (hidden code)
- NEW – Shoptet formatted orders SQL datasource support
Of course, we also dealt with bug fixes and debugging the little things that you pointed out to us.
- FIX – Fix issues with uploads of files with size in excess of 2MB
- FIX – On occasion the campaign editor would leave behind unused styles that caused editor to break
- FIX – Editing BigQuery Datasources required resubmission of JSON config
- FIX – Query Builder – step 4 incorrectly validates email field assignment
- FIX – Update translation strings
- FIX – Unable to change timezone for user with the REPORTER user rights
- FIX – Display custom field names for custom fields in Delivery capping
- FIX – Incorrect aggregation in deliverability charts
- FIX – Language version of the email "E-mail Address verification"
- FIX – Correct logical operators for fields that work with the date (eg. the Date sent)
- FIX – Verification confirmation message for Allowed Domain setting
- FIX – Unable to set Encoding for import
- FIX – Cannot change Custom field name – Mailing list from XML datasource
- FIX – While adding delivery feeds for a campaign, the page does not reloads automatically
- FIX – BQ data source column type mappings
- FIX – Improve loading speed for campaigns with Delivery feeds
- FIX – Domain Reputation report not reflecting the selected domain
- FIX – Editing an SQL datasource only displayed one table instead of all tables created from datasource